350 Harbor Dr.
Duluth, MN 55802
COVID-19 Procedures (as of April 15, 2021):
DECC video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9eMiLRqJHU
AMSOIL video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UIaPS3AnE
120 South 30th Ave. West
Duluth, MN 55806
COVID-19 Procedures (as of April 1, 2021):
The EDHC will be strictly following the MN Department of Health (MDH) rules and Minnesota Hockey Guidelines.
4309 Ugstad Rd.
Hermantown, MN 55811
COVID-19 Procedures (as of April 14, 2021):
1201 Rice Lake Rd.
Duluth, MN 55811
1015 Oakes Ave.
Superior, WI 54880
COVID-19 Procedures (as of April 5, 2021):
Superior Rink Management has new guidelines set forth to deal with COVID 19 and social distancing updated for Monday 4-5-21. With these changes we are asking all people that visit the rink to follow these rules.
Masks MUST be worn while inside the building
1. All people entering the building age 5 and older MUST wear a mask at all times.
2. Players and coaches may take them off when on the ice.
3. When on the bench, coaches are still required to wear a mask during games.
4. Enter the main doors and go through the arena to access locker rooms.
5. Locker rooms are now open but teams are asked to limit their time in the locker rooms to 20 min before and after ice time.
6. Spectators are limited to 4 per player, and are asked to spread out
7. Spectators will be allowed to watch sessions in the arena bleachers while wearing a mask and following other social distancing guidelines. Lobby will not be open for viewing.
8. Concessions will be closed.
9. Dryland area is closed until further notice.
10. Please bring your own water bottles. The fountain near the locker-rooms will be available for filling purposes.
11. Other items while at the rink.
a. No spitting on the floors.
b. If you forget to bring equipment, we will not be able to provide replacement equipment to use.
c. If you are sick in any way please, stay home
Douglas County Department of Health and Human Services has approved us to allow players to get dressed inside the building if people follow the rules listed above. One person or group that does not comply could affect everyone.